1. Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel is short 15 minute drive from the International Airport, in the buzzing entertainment and retail district of the city of Kota Kinabalu.
2. Boasting 306 spacious rooms, four riveting restaurants, and state of the art facilities, ensures that this hotel really is a place where you can mix business with pleasure. You’ll be greeted with the awe inspiring views of the South China Sea, Mount Kinabalu, and the sheer beauty that Borneo is known to offer.
3. Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu is a great choice if you’re looking for a business hotel or a premium place to stay on your travels. The central location of this hotel allows you to explore the vibrant city of Kota Kinabalu effortlessly, with local amenities always a short distance away. Inside the hotel, you’ll find pleasing aesthetics, reminiscent of a world defined by delightful design.
4. Business travellers are welcomed with high speed wireless internet, audiovisual equipment, and all the tools necessary to run a successful meeting. 5. The Grand Ballroom at Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu hotel is perfect for large functions and weddings. For smaller corporate events, there are five reasonably sized meeting rooms that can be easily utilised.
6. For entertainment and activities, this hotel in Sabah should more than suffice. 7. Delectable dining, blissful bars, fitness facilities, and an outdoor pool with a Jacuzzi, sauna, and steam bath, are just a handful of the many reasons why Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu hotel is an excellent place to stay.
Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel
Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens, Sinsuran, Kota Kinabalu, 88000, Malaysia
Phone: (60) 8832 2222